Curriculum vitae model business
CV in format doc
Tracy Q. Graduate
456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, WI 12345
OBJECTIVE: Management trainee position in the life insurance industry.
SUMMARY: • More than three years experience in life and property/casualty insurance.
• Management internship with Northwestern Mutual.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BA in Business Administration.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, May 2006
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Courses taken included:
Strategic Management Personnel Planning and Selection
Organizational Decision Making Compensation and Performance Appraisal
New Venture Creation Business Data Communications
Quality Assurance Staffing and Selection
EXPERIENCE: Insurance Internship, May 2005 to August 2005
Northwestern Mutual, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• Responsible for documenting standard workflow within agent offices.
• Involved in developing specifications for standard system configuration for agencies.
• Developed program for tracking agent commission annuity streams.
Property/Casualty Internship, May 2004 to August 2004
American Family Insurance, Madison, Wisconsin
• Developed marketing program to target rural farm customers.
• Assisted with developing actuarial tables for new market segments.
• Named department Employee of the Month.
ACTIVITIES: • Vice President, AMA Student Chapter, 2005-2006
• Secretary, Beta Gamma Sigma honors society, 2005-2006
• Dorm Resident Assistant, 2004-2006